Pregnant Mommy BunnyПани Зайчиха и малыши
150 UAH 5.00 EURadd to cart →proceed to checkout!
Materials and tools you will need:
main color yarn (I used approx. 50g);
• yarn for pants (I used less than 50g);
• yarn for tunic (less than 50g, thinner than the main color yarn);
• yarn for shoes;
• matching crochet hook;
• wire for the arms (optional) - the diameter and quantity depends on the size of your toy;
• fabric tape to work up the plaster;
• a piece of plastic or thick cardboard for the insoles and bottom of baby carriage;
• black half beads for the eyes (optional);
• a piece of white felt for the whites of the eyes;
• fake eyelashes (optional);
• yarn for the nose of Mommy Bunny (you can felt the nose if you know how to felt – instructions are not given);
• yarn for blankets and hats for bunnies;
• 2 big buttons for the wheels of the baby carriage;
• 3 buttons for tunic;
• tapestry needle;
• cotter pin joint for the head (optional – you can sew head to body)
I used “Jeans” by YarnArt (55%cotton, 45%acrylic, 160m/50g) for the main parts of Mommy and babies, Mommy’s pants and shoes, babies’ hats and blankets, “Lily” by YarnArt (100% cotton, 225m/50g) for the tunic, “Lotos Travka Stretch” by Kamteks (70% acrylic, 28% polyamide, 2% lycra, 80m/50g) for the nose and 1.75 mm crochet hook for all pieces. The size of the toy is approximately 22 cm (8.7 inches) tall.
About this pattern:
This is a .pdf file with detailed instructions. The pattern is 15 pages long and has more than 40 pictures to help you.
The pattern is available in English language only.
The pattern does not provide “How to” on crochet stitches. Basic crochet skills required. To work this pattern you need to know how to work in a spiral, in rows, sc, hdc, dc, tr, increase and decrease.
To open PDF file:
In order to view PDF documents you should install free PDF reader from here https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Copyright © all rights reserved
This pattern is for personal use only. No part of this DESIGN or TEXT may be reproduced, copied, translated or shared without permission.
PDF PATTERNS ARE FINAL SALE!
My patterns are digital products (PDF files), which makes them non-refundable and non-returnable. So please read the description carefully before you purchase the pattern! Once you pay and receive the pattern, no refund or returning the item is possible. I want you to be happy with the purchase so if you happen to have a question concerning the pattern (not concerning basic crochet or knitting skills) please contact us through PM. I will try to help you out as soon as possible.
Описание вязания пани Зайчихи представляет из себя файл в формате .pdf, содержит пошаговые инструкции и фото для вязания данной игрушки. Предназначен для тех, кто умеет вязать крючком. Средний уровень сложности.